MAWP was asked to be the mechanical and plumbing design build contractor for KanEquip’s new world class showroom, office and repair shop in Wamego, KS.
KanEquip is a leader in agricultural and light industrial equipment industries serving primarily agriculture producers and well as government and contractors.
MAWP designed and installed all of the HVAC and Plumbing systems for the new facility. Aesthetics contributed to a major part of the design and equipment selections as well as owner preferences. Work was completed in two phases with the owner moving into the first phase while the second phase was under construction.
- CoRayVac Radiant Tube Heater System for shop heating
- Exhaust fans and intake louvers for shop ventilation
- Central exhaust system for restrooms
- 5 ton Mitsubishi Mini Split system for the communications room
- (2) 500MBH high efficiency condensing Raypak XFyre boilers
- (2) Boiler Pumps
- (2) 3hp Primary Pumps
- (1) Tjernlund Modulating draft system
- (2) 10,000 CFM Trane Multizone Performance Climate Changer Air Handling Units
- (3) Trane Single Zone Blower Coil Units aprox. 2,000 – 3,000 CFM
- (1) Trane 80 ton Air Cooled Packaged Scroll Chiller with integral pumping package
- Trane Tracer Building Automation System
- Sheetmetal rectangular and spiral ductwork throughout the facility
- Compressed Air Piping
- New Oil & Hydraulic Fluid Piping
- Domestic Water Piping
- Waste & Vent Piping
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Hand wash Sink
- Emergency Eyewash/shower
- Project Size
- MAWP Role
- Date Project Began
- Actual Finish Date
- Wamego, KS
- KanEquip, Inc.
- 60,000 sqft
- Mechanical & Plumbing Design Build Contractor
- March 2014
- August 2015