MAWP is employee-owned and operated. We are committed to integrity and exceptional service. Achieving success begins with employing individuals of integrity, who are committed to the success of our company.
MAWP puts employees first, achieving success by:
- Ensuring a safe working environment.
- Supporting personal and family well-being.
- Challenging individuals to strive for excellence in performance, professionalism, and leadership.
- Investing and supporting individual growth through personal and professional development, education and training.
- Working side-by-side with individuals, always open to concerns, suggestions and new ideas.
- Providing training and new technology.
We are always looking for project managers, apprentices, and journeymen.
Some things we look for
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Good problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Good customer service skills
- Makes safety a priority, following safe working practices
- Possess a driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Safe Harbor Match
- Life Insurance, Disability available
- Paid Vacation
Union Benefits Packages
Please contact us for more information.
Come join the MAWP family.