Project Manager/Commercial Plumbing Inspector/Welder
Duane DeVries has over 25 years’ experience as a plumber/pipefitter in the construction industry. Duane has been with MAWP since 1999.
Licenses and Certifications
- Master Plumbing with Gas
- National Inspection Testing Certification (Brazer)
- United Association Certificate of Medical Gas Qualification
- 30-Hour OSHA Hazard Recognition Training for the Construction Industry
- American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc.
- Fall Protection and Scissor Lift
- Welder Certificate
- Confided space entry training
- AC Level 1 Awareness Training
- Forklift Operator Training
- Construction Quality Management Training- US Army Corps of Engineers
Mid-American Water & Plumbing Inc.
5009 Murray Rd.
Manhattan, KS 66503
Office: (785) 537-1072
Cell: (785) 313-1506
Fax: (785) 776-8660